Thursday 15 January 2015

Johnson's Baby "no more tangles" Spray


Ok don't laugh at me, but this product is what I use on my hair after almost every shower.

My long hair always ends up in knots even though I use conditioner, and this detangling spray really helps!

I've been using it for more years than I can count. I don't remember what made me buy it in the first place- probably sheer desperation- but I'm glad I did.

I don't know if it's available in all countries (I couldn't find it anywhere in Australia so I buy it from South Africa).

It works when the hair is wet or dry, you just spritz it on and comb through. It makes the hair soft and eliminates the nastiness of tangles and breakage.

Easy peasy and one bottle lasts ages! Best of all, it's light and won't weigh your hair down or cause any build up so you can use it everyday. Smells great too!

Trust me, this really comes in handy after a swim at the beach or a windy day...

I am sure Johnson is not targeting women (or men) with this product' but if they knew any better they would!!

By the way just wondering...why would you need this for a baby?

♡, Sana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment