Thursday 1 January 2015

Batiste Dry Shampoo

This product is a lifesaver!!!
Tried and tested it's something I cant live without.

When I was in Uni I would wash my hair every day because it got oily (and embarrassing) so quickly. Washing it everyday kept the oil away- as well as all the natural and essential stuff it needed to grow and glow :( Combined with daily blow-drying and straightening, my hair became lifeless and unhealthy.

I heard of people using baby powder in their hair between washes to absorb the oil, but that didn't work on my jet black locks. So when I came across Batiste, I thought it was too good to be true.

I bought my first bottle about 5 or 6 years ago and now I never go without it. As you can see, I have it in many different sizes- even a mini one for my handbag!!! It really works, I can now wash my hair every second day and it's growing beautifully.

But that’s not all this product is good for. It’s also a quick rescue when you have somewhere to go but your hair looks drab. It eliminates grease, gives volume and adds freshness to your locks. You just spray it onto the problem area and run your fingers lightly through your hair. The white powdery residue will fade in seconds, as it absorbs oil. Be careful not to overspray, but if you do, a wet brush will make any excess product disappear.

It comes in many different colours and scents but the variety is not available everywhere. The Original works well on all hair types and smells great.

I have tried many other brands of Dry Shampoo such as Tresseme, Garnier and Schwarzkopf and none of those worked for me. I stick to Batiste and am completely brand loyal on this one.

N.B.
No one paid me to do this. But you can if you want to :)

♡, Sana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment