Thursday 8 January 2015

Midi-rings are everything!

I'm loving the midi-ring craze!!!

Rings are one of my favourite accessories and now I get to double up on them!!
Midis are available in many styles, textures, colours and sizes and they are a great finishing touch to any outfit.

As the name suggests, they are made for the middle part of your fingers unlike ordinary rings. There are many different ways of pulling of this trend. Mix different metals, stack a few on one finger, wear them on your thumbs or go for a less is more look with just one statement ring.

Since they began trending last year I have accumulated more than my fair share of them. Although I've misplaced just as many! (Blame my OCD washing hands syndrome!)

Lucky they are inexpensive and usually come in packs of 3 or 4! Yet another reason for you to go out and get them!!!

Some of my favourites:


♡, Sana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment