Wednesday 16 November 2016

I'm back!!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the extended hiatus. It’s been a bumpy, hectic, but mostly positive year and I’m thrilled to be back.

Those of you who've been following my blog since it began, may have noticed some major changes visually and in terms of content.

Sadly, I have decided not to continue with my recipe columns and have removed them from my page (hence the gaps and missing posts). But don’t worry I have many new exciting things lined up!

Just a reminder that this is something I do in my spare time and I'm in no way paid or sponsored for any of my posts. I love to share information (and have a good banter) and this is my way of doing just that. My assessments are my personal experiences and are 100% honest, so expect both positive and negative reviews (sometimes more of one than the other- I don’t sugarcoat.)

My aim is for you to save time and make informative decisions about your next purchase or outing. Or just have a good laugh while I babble on. Nothing too serious.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Also remember you can click on all images too see them on a clearer and larger scale.

I love your support!

, Sana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment