Thursday 9 April 2015

I have learned...

Yesterday I found a page with some quotes I had printed about 6 or more years ago... I am not sure who the exact author is, but I remember back then I was enlightened by these words. Now, after years of experience, I truly believe they are spot-on. There are thousands more I can add to this list, but today I will just share with you what I had on that page.

-        We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

-        You can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

-        Your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

-        Credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

-        Either you control your attitude or it controls you.

-        You can keep going long after you think you can't.

-        No matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

-        You should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

-        Just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other, and just
because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

-        Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

-        Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

-        Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

-        You shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

-        Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

Hope you enjoyed this quick read. Please share with me any quotes you come across that resonate with you. I would love to read them!
, Sana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment